With three major department stores and more than 300 retailers, restaurants and services, Plaza Las Américas offers the largest selection of merchandise in one location in the entire Caribbean.
• Plaza Las Américas is anchored by Macy's (255,000 square feet), JCPenney (350,000 square feet) and Sears (280,000 square feet).
• Other larger stores and major draws to Plaza include Borders Books and Music (34,100 square feet), Old Navy (31,000 square feet), Banana Republic (20,300 square feet), Caribbean Cinemas (a 13-screen cinema of 49,000 square feet), Sears Brand Central (24,106 square feet) and Sears Home Improvement (25,394 square feet).
• Plaza offers 40 different places for customers to eat a meal or a snack, which includes a 24-unit food court.
• Plaza Las Américas has more than 60 retailers and services whose only store locations in Puerto Rico are at Plaza Las Américas.
• Plaza houses many of the major services needed for everyday life, creating additional traffic for retail stores including: 5 major banks, 5 cell phone providers, 2 major health plan providers, a full-service drug store, a U.S. Postal Office, a U.S. Passport Office, plus the eating and entertainment options mentioned above.
• Plaza's 9-story office building, whose entry is inside the shopping center, has offices for some of the area’s leading doctors, dentists, and other health care providers as well as many government offices.