With three major department stores and more than 300 retailers, restaurants and services, Plaza Las Américas offers the largest selection of merchandise in one location in the entire Caribbean.
• Plaza Las Américas is anchored by Macy’s (255,000 square feet), JCPenney (350,000 square feet) and Sears (280,000 square feet).
• Other larger stores and major draws to Plaza include Old Navy, Banana Republic, Caribbean Cinemas (a 13-screen cinema), Sears Brand Central and Sears Home Improvement. Other major retailers established in PLAZA Las Américas are: Victoria’s Secret, Sephora, Forever 21, Express, Disney, BCBG, Adidas, Bose, Reinhold, David Yurman, Pandora and many others.
• Plaza offers 40 different places for customers to eat a meal or a snack, which includes a 24-unit food court.
• Plaza Las Américas has more than 60 retailers and services whose only store locations in Puerto Rico are at Plaza Las Américas.
• Plaza houses many of the major services needed for everyday life, creating additional traffic for retail stores including: 5 major banks, 5 cell phone providers, 1 major health plan providers, a full-service drug store, a U.S. Postal Office, a U.S. Passport Office, plus the eating and entertainment options mentioned above.